Antonio Marras AW12
How to (source):
1. Start with freshly washed hair, (or you could try second day hair)
2. Roughly dry your hair with a blow dryer away from your face. Eugene sprayed Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz in to the roots as takes away any remaining moisture in the hair and makes it light and fluffy with a ‘fly away’ feel.
3. Straighten your hair. Run straightening irons through the length of the hair to create an almost static feel to the hair.
4. Make a loose ponytail. Allow your hair to fall in to a natural centre parting, then brush back and tie in to a loose ponytail with elastic. Once tied, let the ponytail drop a little to form a ‘baggy’ underneath section.
5. Knot your ponytail. Twist your ponytail and wrap it around itself, tying it into a knot, pulling the remaining hair through the knot, and pinning the knot into place. Massage the ends of the knot with fingers to add a little lightness the blow the hair forwards with the dryer from the back of the head towards the front – while at the same time spray in the direction of the air with Wella Professionals Stay Styled Hairspray.